Join us for the 40th annual Dickens Holiday Crafts Fair!
Saturday, December 6, 2014: 9am - 5pm
Sunday, December 7, 2014: 10am-4pm
Finley Community Center
2060 West College Avenue, Santa Rosa
$2 - Children 12 and under are FREE.
Keep your ticket so you can re-enter the fair for free, should you wish to come back and shop anytime December 6-7, 2014!
Only service animals allowed in Crafts Fair; no other pets will be permitted.
Celebrate the season and find gifts for all of your loved ones with a festive shopping experience featuring over 70 local artists. Shop for quality, hand-crafted holiday décor, home goods, jewelry, bath and body products, edibles and more all sold by the artists! Click here to get a sense of what to expect!
PAYMENT OPTIONS AT THE EVENT
· Live entertainment and a visit from Santa!
· A ride on Rosie the Trolley for FREE to and from the Crafts Fair to the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens Holiday Open House!
· Prize drawing in the front lobby. Several vendors have contributed craft items to the drawing and you could be a lucky winner if we draw your ticket! Proceeds from the prize drawing ticket sales benefit the Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks Scholarship Fund. Last year, over $1,900 was raised providing swim lessons and summer camp for many youth in need! Suggested ticket donation price is $1/ticket or $5/6 tickets.
· Kettle corn, cookies and hot beverages for purchase.
· Breakfast & lunch items for purchase provided by Bruno's on Fourth.
Some of the vendors accept credit cards, but not all. Please be prepared with cash and/or checks. There is no ATM at the Finley Community Center. The nearest ATM is located across the street at the quick mart.
Santa will be making an appearance during the following times:
Saturday: Noon-2pm, with special guest Mrs. Claus!
ROSIE THE TROLLEYThe main parking lot entrance is located on West College Avenue. Crafts Fair staff will be positioned in the parking lot to help direct you.
Rosie provides free transportation between the Dickens Holiday Crafts Fair and the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens Holiday Open House. Rosie departs from Finley every 30 minutes. Meet at the circular driveway at the sign that says "Rosie Stops Here."
LOST AND FOUND
The lost and found is located at the Front Desk in the Main Lobby. If you find a lost item, please turn it in at the Front Desk. If you are missing an item, please check with the Front Desk.
If the main lot becomes full, additional parking is located at the entrance to Finley Park (located on Stony Point Road) or the Muncipal Services Center (across the street from Finley Community Center on Stony Point Road). Please use designated crosswalks when crossing the street!
Call (707) 543-3737
GET INVOLVED IN THE CRAFTS FAIR
VENDOR - UPDATES AND INFORMATION
To be notified of vendor opportunities for the 2014 fair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES - WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are seeking several volunteer groups and individuals for this event. There are many different volunteer jobs available for either a Saturday or Sunday shift, or both. Click here to view the opportunities.
SEEKING ENTERTAINMENT - COME PERFORM FOR US!
We are seeking roving holiday-themed music entertainers for this event. A small stipend payment is available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Call (707) 543-3737