Have your Birthday party at the pool!
Parties are available at various times. Call 707-543-3760 (Finley) or 707-543-3421 (Ridgway) for times and availability. Birthday Parties are held during our public swim sessions.
$90.00 for a party of ten youth and ten supervising adults (additional children $4, adult $5)
- Guaranteed admission to the pool for you and all of your guests and supervisors
- A reserved space for your party
Reservation Procedure: Reservations must be made a minimum of seven (7) days in advance. Applicants should call first to confirm date and time availability. A $40.00 refundable cleaning deposit, and full payment for the birthday party package are due upon booking your party.
Cancellation Policy: We must receive written notice of cancellation fourteen (14) days prior to your party date. If this procedure is not followed, payment will not be refunded unless another party can be booked. In the event of a lightning storm, the Swim Center will close to the public and your party will be rescheduled.
BIRTHDAY PARTY FAQS
• I want to come early and set up. When is the earliest time I can come in?
You are welcome to come in 15 minutes prior to your party time to set up; however, no guests will be allowed in the pool until public swim officially starts.
• We want to swim before our scheduled party time. Can we come in early?
You are welcome to come in when public swim begins, but you will not have access to your reserved space until your scheduled party time.
• Are the parents of the kids included in the party packages?
One supervising adult per guest is included in the party package. Any additional parents must pay the public swim fee ($5 per adult).
• Can I bring in my own food or beverages?
You are able to bring in any food or beverages with the exception of glass containers and alcoholic beverages.
• Do my party guests need to wait in line to get in?
No. Your guests can bypass the line and let the Front Desk know they are here for your party.
• Do you provide balloons? Can I bring in my own balloons?
Sorry, we do not offer balloons with our party packages. You are welcome to bring your own filled balloons.
• Do you provide tablecloths or decorations? Can I bring my own?
We do not provide any party decorations, but you are welcome to bring in your own and decorate the party area, provided you remove your decorations before you leave. Pinatas and poppers with confetti are discouraged.
• Are there any special rules for the Waterslide?
Yes. A slide attendant MUST be on duty before using the slide. Guests must be at least 48” tall. Swimsuits with zippers, buttons, or metal studs are not permitted on the waterslide (they scratch the slide!). Pregnant women & persons with heart conditions or back problems should not ride the slide.