Personnel Services Team
The Personnel Services Team is part of the Special Services Division. The Personnel Services Team is responsible for recruiting, testing, and hiring all department personnel, as well as conducting in-depth employee candidate background investigations.
Please refer to the job opportunities section for information regarding current job opportunities with the Police Department as well as the testing process.
The Personnel Team is also responsible for the coordination of a variety of related functions such as:
- Maintaining confidential personnel records
- Monitoring the Employee Assistance Program
- Managing Workers' Compensation Claims and modified duty assignments
- Ensuring selection of well qualified personnel for all positions in the Police Department
- Providing clear and timely information about employment and administrative policies to supervisors and employees
- Building value-added and user-friendly human resources administration infrastructure to enhance the stability of the organization.