Whether you are coming to Santa Rosa for business or pleasure - to shop in one of the charming stores or dine at one of the delightful restaurants, we want your visit to be enjoyable!
The Parking Division:
- Manages parking for the downtown business area, Railroad Square and six restricted residential parking zones
- Serves over 2 million patrons annually
- Maintains five multi-level parking garages and ten surface parking lots
- Oversees 4,500 total parking spaces
- Provides enforcement of parking meters, time zones and other restricted parking areas to ensure availability and turn-over of parking spaces.
Mobile payments are now available for parking meters on 4th Street from Railroad Square to E Street and in Lot D and Lot 15. Download the Passport Parking App to pay via your mobile device.
You can also view or download the Passport Parking brochure (PDF).
Want to comment on your Mobile Payment experience? Take our survey.
To learn more about the Parking Division please read our FY 2013-14 Annual Report.