Did you know that your company can become a Certified Green Business?
The City of Santa Rosa, in partnership with the Sonoma Green Business Program, is pleased to offer Santa Rosa businesses the opportunity to become a certified Green Business. Becoming a certified Green Business helps you save money, enhances your company’s community image, and provides free promotion of your business.
The Sonoma Green Business Program is a partnership of government agencies and utilities that assists, recognizes, and promotes local organizations, focusing on small- to medium-sized consumer-oriented businesses that volunteer to operate in a more environmentally responsible way. To be certified, participants must be in compliance with all environmental regulations and meet program standards for conserving resources, preventing pollution, and minimizing waste.
Why should my business get certified as a Green Business?
See Becoming Green to learn how your business can get certified, or download and complete the application and email to SonomaGreen@sonoma-county.org or fax to (707) 565-7231.
· Saving energy, water and raw materials saves you money. Sending less trash to the landfill saves you money, too.
· Developing a positive, proactive relationship with local compliance inspectors can help you avoid liability, fines and other sanctions.
· The Program promotes Green Businesses to the public and other businesses (again, for free)!
· Your company’s community image is enhanced through Green Business certification.
· Your employees will enjoy a safer workplace and will have one more reason to take pride in working for you.
· The Green Business Program offers you free, convenient, time-saving assistance.