Thank you to those who have participated in the Wellness Program thus far. We are dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of our staff. Please find this year's brochure for an overview of the Wellness Incentive Program.
Below is a reminder of what is offered:
· Confidential one-on-one visits with onsite nutritionist To schedule an appointment contact Crysta or open her Outlook calendar to request a time slot.
Health assessments and screenings including blood pressure, blood lipids, and body composition These screenings are also confidential and all staff involved in screenings are not affiliated with the City. All data is entered into a HIPAA compliant portal and the only access to that is you and the Wellness Coordinator.
· Wellness classes designed to help employees make healthier food choices, lose weight, and manage stress
· Health and fitness challenges
· Lunch and learns, demonstration days and guest speakers
· The first activity of our second year will be the Holiday Weight Challenge, Maintain Don’t Gain. Come to one of the weigh-in times posted in the flyer to register.
Our Wellness Program is designed to help provide a healthful work environment and support the adoption of healthy habits by employees who want to improve their own health and fitness levels. Your wellness coordinator is working closely with a Wellness Committee to make sure the program is suited to your needs.
If you have any questions, Crysta can be reached at email@example.com OR via telephone at (707) 543-3087.
Coming soon in the next months - Holiday Weight Challenge, Fermentation Workshop (December), Biometric Screening Event (January).
Stay tuned for dates, locations, and additional information about these events.