Fire Department Statistics for 2015
- SRFD responded to 25,111 total incidents.
- The busiest district was District 1 with 4,146 incidents
- Engine 1 was the busiest company with 4,640 responses
- The average code 3 response time was 4 min 19 seconds
- Response times were within 5 minutes 73% of the time
- The largest fire loss was the structure fires at 1005 Bear Cub ($2,000,000)
- 67.9% of responses were medical aids
- 189 fires resulted in a fire loss of $6,000 or more
- There were 651 fires in 2015
- Total fire loss in the City & Roseland District decreased by $3,437,205 to $6,089,132
- 2,295 times SRFD provided aid
- 915 times SRFD received aid (894 – Auto and 21 - Mutual)
Please note that Santa Rosa Fire Department measures the response time from dispatch or time out to the arrival at scene.