Several Santa Rosa Parks feature large safe, enclosed dog park areas where dogs are allowed to run off leash. For the enjoyment and safety of all dog park users, please read and familiarize yourself with the information below including the Dog Park Rules.
- Dog parks are open during regular park hours (as posted)
- Enter and leave enclosed area with dog(s) on leash
- No dog should ever be left unattended
- No infants or children under ten years old inside the fence
- Do not bring female dogs in heat to the area
- Clean up after your dog
- No more than three dogs, per person, at a time
- No aggressive dogs
- Do not climb on fences
- No food inside dog park area
- Only dogs with all required vaccinations permitted
- No unsupervised dogs in the park
|Park||Address||Dog Park Features|
|Rincon Valley Community Park||5108 Badger Road
Parking & alternate entrance on Montecito Blvd.
|0.75-acre fenced lawn and wood chip area, water, picnic table, small and large dog areas, swimming pond and bathrooms.|
|Doyle Community Park||700 Doyle Park Drive
Parking closest to dog area is located off Hoen Avenue.
|0.25-acre fenced lawn and wood chip area, water, small and large dog area and bathrooms.|
|Galvin Community Park||3330 Yulupa Avenue||0.5-acre fenced lawn and wood chip area, water, picnic table and bathrooms.|
|DeTurk Round Barn Park||819 Donahue Street||0.25-acre fenced lawn area and water.|
|Northwest Community Park||2620 W. Steele Lane
Parking closest to the dog area is located off Marlow Road.
|0.5-acre fenced lawn and wood chip area, water, small and large dog area and bathrooms.|
|Harvest Park||245 Burt Street||0.5-acre, wood chips, fully fenced.|
|A Place to Play Park||2375 W. Third Street||0.8-acre, wood chip area, benches, water and bathrooms.|
|Finali Park||1420 Range Avenue||0.2-acre fenced area, eucalyptus wood chips, bring own water for dogs.|